Guys! It’s my first ever gift guide! I’m so excited about this lol. Of course everything I feature in any gift guide is something that is secretly on my own wish list as well, so I’m pretty much speaking from the heart. I hope you get some good ideas, let me know what’s on your wish list!
1. Over The Knee Socks $60 // Socks are always a great gift. These socks in particular have been hot on the trend press lately, not to mention they are extremely cute and cozy.
2. Oversized Sweater $70 // This oversized sweater will transition you from a trendy cold winter day to a warm cozy night.
3. Face Mask $79 // If you’re having a cozy night in, a face mask is a MUST! This one is the number one most popular face mask, it targets breakouts for clear, glowing skin.
4. Scented Candle $44 // A beautifully scented candle will instantly relax you and set the mood for your evening in.
5. Slipper $150 // How does one live without slippers? These are my faves, I currently have them on my feet as I write this post. Slippers are always a great gift.
6. Faux Fur Throw $104 // I’ll leave you with this one question, who doesn’t want to snuggle up with a luxuriously soft blanket while you watch Netflix?
7. Mug $19 // If your hanging out on the couch all cuddled up, you’re going to need a really cute mug for my next recommendation…
8. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate $36 // This has got to be the most delicious hot chocolate mix ever. I’d be thrilled to have this as a gift.
Thanks for reading! Xo